I read these questions first on Suziland.net and decided I could play the game. So here are the 73 questions.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Aw man, why do people always ask that?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I used to but my hands are too shaky lately.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH?
hmm. I made some really good pasta salad the other day that I had for lunch 3 times in a row.
5. INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER? neither
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU BAKE?
Yes. Breads & cakes.
8. DO YOU LIKE FLYING?
I like it more when we’re not crammed in there like sardines. But, I do like looking out the window.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
not a chance.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Either Captain Crunch or Reeses
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If they have laces, yes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU’RE STRONG?
I’ve realized I’m stronger than I ever thought I was.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Any ice cream is my favorite!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
That I don’t make friends easily.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Without question- my mom.
18. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS READING IT?
I resist doing anything because someone else is doing it. I haven’t gotten through a book in years. But I did start “Game of Thrones” after my shoulder surgery. Wish I could’ve finished it.
19. WHAT FILM MADE YOU CRY THE MOST?
I don’t know. I try to avoid films that are depressing and will make me cry. There’s enough of that elsewhere in the world .
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Odd question. Clam chowder.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Hubs is watching OKC Thunder basketball so I’m listening to that. Not a basketball fan myself.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
Hahaha! Just did the Color Your World challenge which involves the colors of crayons. I’d be Purple Heart.
23. FAVOURITE SMELL?
Oh wow. It’d have to be the smell of horses. I’m seriously missing that smell.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
I think it would have to be the mountains.
26. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH?
That would definitely be OU Football!!!
27. HAIR COLOUR?
Uh, well, I don’t really have any. But there is some fuzz coming in that looks white at the moment.
28. EYE COLOUR?
29. PUPPIES OR KITTENS?
Puppies. Totally. Puppy breath is a close second behind the smell of horses. I love kittens though.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
31. SCARY FILM OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings all the way!
32. LAST FILM YOU WATCHED?
Can’t really remember. It was probably whatever we could find on TV.
33. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I love to read, but just haven’t been doing it for a while. Too many interruptions.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. Although it’s brutal here. It’s still better than winter any time.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I like both, but I only get kisses from my husband and I can get hugs from my son & other family members, so I guess hugs wins.
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
This is a tough one! Lemon cake, Tiramisu… the list could go on.
37. FAVOURITE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE?
I spend most of my time in the living room, but I think my study/ painting/craft room will be my favorite in the near future.
38. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON FACEBOOK?
I think around 10 years
39. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COUNTRY TO VISIT?
Well, the only other country I’ve been to is Canada. It’s so beautiful, at least in British Columbia and western Alberta, where I’ve been.
40. WHAT WAS THE LAST COUNTRY YOU VISITED?
42. FAVOURITE SOUND?
Laughter, and my husband’s voice.
43. ROLLING STONES OR THE BEATLES?
The Beatles for sure.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Alaska. Another beautiful place.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don’t know if it’s special, or a talent, but I can paint flatwork and with an airbrush.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
without being too specific, south central Oklahoma
48. FAVOURITE HITCHCOCK MOVIE?
I haven’t seen them all, but watched Vertigo a while back. It was pretty good.
49. WHAT BOOK HAVE YOU READ AGAIN AND AGAIN?
“Born of the Sun” by John H. Culp. Very, very funny western. Born of the Sun
50. FAVOURITE TV SERIES THAT’S ON NOW.
The Walking Dead
51. DARK CHOCOLATE OR MILK CHOCOLATE?
Dark chocolate but I like white and milk chocolate too.
52. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?
Sweet tea, or Dr. Pepper
53. WHO IS YOUR GIRL CRUSH?
Huh? I don’t fly that way.
54. WHAT WAS THE FIRST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
You’re joking, right?
55. HEELS OR FLATS?
56. FAVOURITE BED TIME STORY?
I guess that would be my husband snoring.
57. BATH OR SHOWER?
58. WHATS THE HARDEST THING ABOUT BEING A MUM?
Loving them sooo much and letting them make their own mistakes.
59. FAVOURITE BAND?
I don’t know if they’d be classified as a band, but a duo that plays phenomenal acoustical guitar Rodrigo and Gabriela
60. FAVOURITE SOLO ARTIST?
not sure I have a favorite
61. TO BE OR NOT TO BE?
to be what? Yourself? I’ll always be myself.
62. WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE OF YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY?
I Am Me.
63. BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED?
My son. Surviving cancer so far.
64. BEST GIFT YOU’VE EVER GIVEN?
I’m not sure. I think that would be determined by the receiver.
65. FAVOURITE FRUIT?
66. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST PET?
a barn cat
67. FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Pente or Othello
68. HOW DO YOU HAVE YOUR COFFEE?
69. BEST INVENTION?
70. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS?
71. BLOW DRY OR AIR DRY?
Again, no hair, so towel dry.
72. CHEAP OR EXPENSIVE SHAMPOO?
What is this obsession with hair?
73. HOW DIFFICULT WAS IT TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Some were difficult, some were silly. Some were fun.